EUSIPCO 2011: 19th European Signal Processing Conference
The 2011 European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO‐2011) has been the nineteenth in a series of conferences promoted by the European Association for Signal Processing (EURASIP). This year edition has taken place in Barcelona, capital city of Catalonia (Spain), from August 29 to September 2, and has been jointly organized by the Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) and the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC).
EUSIPCO‐2011 has focused on key aspects of signal processing theory and applications. Acceptance of submissions has been based on quality, relevance and originality. Accepted papers have been published in these EUSIPCO proceedings and presented during the conference. Paper submissions, proposals of tutorials and proposals for special sessions have been invited in, but not limited to, the following areas of interest.
- Audio and electro-acoustics
- Design, implementation, and applications of signal processing systems
- Multimedia signal processing and coding
- Image and multidimensional signal processing
- Signal detection and estimation
- Sensor array and multi‐channel signal processing
- Sensor fusion in networked systems
- Signal processing for communications
- Medical imaging and image analysis
- Non‐stationary, non‐linear and non‐Gaussian signal processing
- Speech processing