- Category: Non categorizzato
- Published: Sunday, 08 September 2013 10:46
- Hits: 12232
The EURASIP Board of Directors (BoD) is pleased to announce the launch of the Seasonal Schools in Signal Processing Program of EURASIP. EURASIP seasonal schools are typically summer schools with the goal of providing graduate students, Ph.D. students, and early stage researchers with background on selected topics in signal processing and its applications. The primary objective for creating a seasonal school program is membership development for young researchers with interests in signal processing and its applications.
The Call for 2016 Seasonal School Proposals is already OPEN.
The EURASIP BoD welcomes proposals from prospective organizers of 2016 seasonal schools.
Proposers should submit their proposal white papers, following the guidelines summarized in the attached document: at least 4 months before the event. 2016 Summer schools should be planned in the period June 1st 2016 to September 30th 2016. 2016 Winter schools should be planned in the periods January 1st 2016 to February 28th 2016 or December 1st 2016 to December 31st 2016.
Proposals should be submitted in PDF format by email to the Membership Development Chair, Prof. Jean-Luc Dugelay, at jean-luc.dugelay (at) eurecom (dot) fr by completing the form downloadable here. Any questions should be directed to the same address. An example of Seasonal School proposal can be found here.
- 29/05 - 01/06 2017 IEEE SPS and EURASIP Summer School on Signal Processing for 5G Wireless Access
- 12/06 - 16/06 2017 14th Summer School for Advanced Studies on Biometrics for Secure Authentication: Biometrics for Personalization and Forensic Identification
- 04/09 - 08/09 2017 S3P2007 Signal Processing meets Deep Learning
- Summer School 2016 on "Robust Signal Processing" (brief report)
- Summer School 2016 on "Semantics in Media" (IEEE-EURASIP) (brief report)
- Summer School 2016 for Advanced Studies on Biometrics for Secure Authentication: Biometrics, Forensic Science and the Quest for Identity
- Spring School 2016 on "Signal Processing for Next Generation Satellite Communications" (SPNGS 2016, IEEE SPS-EURASIP) (brief report)
- Summer School 2015 on "Signal Processing (S3P)"
- Summer School 2015 on "Foundations and advances in stochastic filtering (FASF 2015)"
- Winter School 2014 on "Advanced Psychoacoustics: Theory, Practice and Modelling"
- Summer School 2014 on "Radar Signal Processing"