By becoming a EURASIP member,
- Enjoy a 10% discount on open access publication charges in
EURASIP/Springer journals. This EURASIP member discount is already larger than
the membership fee and so offers a strong incentive to all future authors to
continue their membership or become a member.
- Enjoy discounted member prices for EURASIP/Elsevier journals and
selected books by Elsevier and Springer.
- Enjoy reduced fees for EURASIP sponsored conferences and
- Receive voting rights in the biennial EURASIP BoD Elections, and
have a say in the Association.
- Receive a copy of the EURASIP Newsletter.
- Qualify for EURASIP awards.
The membership status (Member/Fellow) is
displayed when a member is an author or co-author on a paper published in our
To become a EURASIP member, you can register
at our web page (www.eurasip.org). Alternatively you automatically become a
member by attending a EUSIPCO.